He has claimed to be a feminist running a feminist government but the track record of Justin Trudeau and his team is not great.
Ahmed Hussen’s insulting and bullying ways with Lisa MacLeod are just the latest example. Hussen said MacLeod and her views on immigration are “not Canadian.”
This all came from a disagreement over how to describe illegal border crossers.
But Trudeau and his team, while claiming to be feminist, have a history of not living up to their own standards.
We can point to the PM himself claiming all women must be believed, telling the world he must be held to the same standard. Then we facing an allegation of sexual misconduct…..Trudeau says the woman is wrong, effectively calling her a liar and not holding himself to account.
We could point to the time that Trudeau elbowed New Democrat MP Ruth Ellen Brosseau in the House of Commons.
We could point to many examples in fact, here is a short list.
- comparing Conservative MP Lisa Raitt to a neanderthal for disagreeing with Liberal policy
- Former Trudeau cabinet minister John McCallum told Conservative MP Michelle Rempel to smile more when she asked a serious question
- A collection of Trudeau Liberals have harassed Conservative MP Rachel Harder as not feminist because she holds different views
- Liberal MP Nicola Di Iorio asking former Conservative MP Dianne Watts where her stripper pole was
- paying women in cabinet less than men
- paying women appointees less than male buddies
- saying women must be equal and then saluting the “sisters upstairs”
Beyond that list we could add the actions of several Liberal MPs like Kent Hehr, Darshan Kang, Hunter Tootoo to name a few.
Justin Trudeau talks a good game but let’s face facts, he doesn’t deliver.
Watch as I talk about this on radio.